The average family moves every 5 to 7 years. Whether moving across town or across the country, it’s important for you and your family and friends to have an agent you can trust. I am part of an exclusive network of real estate professionals that operate throughout North America and are committed to serving and providing value to clients before, during and after the transaction. My network has closed approximately $17 billion in residential sales in 2010 through working by referral. The advantages of working with an agent in my network:
• Our clients are more than a transaction.
We serve as trusted advisors to our clients whether they need help with real estate or are looking for a recommendation to a reputable trade or service provider in their community.
• We are known for integrity.
We are held to a higher standard, treating our clients with care and respect.
• We work by referral.
Most of our clients were referred to us by other happy clients.
• We are all producers.
We get results. Help me to help you and your family and friends. If you have a friend or family member who is moving out of town or to another region, I can refer them to a professional who offers the same values and excellent care that I do. Moving can be a stressful process; let me refer your loved ones to an agent from within my network to serve as a local expert and help ease the transition to a new area. Call me with their names and phone numbers and I will follow up with them.
- 63% of adults have moved to a new community at least once in their lives.
- 48% of buyers found their agent through a referral and 85% of people used an agent they previously worked with to buy or sell a home.
- 12.5% of Americans moved within the past year: Of this percentage, 16.7% moved to a different county in the same state and 11.5% moved to a different state.
Sources: 1. Pew Research Center, American Mobility: Who Moves? Who Stays Put? Where’s Home? December 29, 2008, 2. CNN Sunday, August 5, 2001,3. U.S. Census Bureau, Geographical Mobility: 2010, 4. National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers 2010